- Hemp seed oil products contain a beneficial amount of amino acids, and vitamin E as well. It is a natural antioxidant, and the oil doesn’t stick to your skin as many oils have a tendency to do. It is rich in not only Omega-3 and Omega-6, but also Omega-9 — this will allow hemp seed oil to moisturize your skin and keep it healthy – and it does this without clogging your pores. Potassium and calcium are also found in hemp seed oil products, making it even healthier for your skin.
- People who use hemp seed oil products have reported that after they begin to use hemp seed oil, they have seen smoother, thicker hair, stronger nails and softer skin.
- Hemp seed oil is not the typical product that is put on your hair. Hemp, in its industrial-grade state, is drug-free and non-hallucinogenic; lest you worry that it’s harmful, since it comes from the Cannabis plant. Hemp seed oil has been subjected to heat which sterilizes it and prevents germination.
- Hemp seed oil, like Argan oil for hair, is a good source of many nutrients than can benefit the health of your hair. It is proven to be helpful for developing keratin formation. Hemp seed oil for hair helps develop stronger and healthier hair.
- Edible or use for hair and skin. For all hair and skin types. – NON-GMO / Unrefined / Extra Virgin / Cold Pressed / Imported From Canada
Hemp seed oil has a reputation as a versatile substance that is beneficial to us due to its Omega-6 to Omega-3 ratio and its content of essential fatty acids. Hemp seed oil is 80% essential fatty acid, the highest amount of any other plant. And because hemp seed oil so closely matches our own skin lipids, it is able to penetrate our cells and lubricate the surfaces between them. Hemp seed oil is used in cosmetics which take care of skin lesions and blotches that may occur as a result of excessively dry skin. Since it won’t clog your pores like many other oils, you can safely use hemp seed oil to moisturize your skin, and do so without any greasy buildup. Hemp seed oil is also a natural sunblock, which helps people who use it to avoid diseases related to over-exposure to the sun’s more harmful rays. The 3:1 ratio of Omega-6 to Omega-3 fatty acids is important in preventing heart disease and promoting heart health. The same ratio is thought to be helpful in alleviating the symptoms of skin conditions like acne, psoriasis and eczema. Hemp is the only plant containing Vitamin D, which is necessary for calcium absorption. This is especially helpful to those on a vegan diet.